As part of our mission to reduce unnecessary waste and processing we are always happy to dispense our coffee to our local customers in refillable containers.
Previously offered at the markets and due to popular demand, we have now set up a click and collect service at our roastery just outside of Morpeth.
These measures provide a safe service that protects both our customers and colleagues at this time.
For all collection orders, whether it is a refill or coffee bags please bring proof of order, either the email or order reference. Thank you..!!
How it works
- Shop online at Caribe Coffee Co. Shop
- Select your coffee choice and on the drop-down (Size) menu choose the Refill/100g option, but also you can order regular bags to collect.
- Keep the roast type as medium but make sure you change the grind type to suit your brew method.
- Ensure you update the quantity to reflect how much you want (for e.g. If you want 500g select quantity 5) before adding to cart.
- The click and collect option will be pre-selected, proceed to payment and pay online to minimise cash handling etc.
- Once you’ve placed your order you will receive an email or SMS with an order number, make a note of the number or keep the email handy.
- Our collection service is open Monday 9.30am to 1pm and Thursday 9.30am to 1pm
- You can order up to midnight on the day before a collection day.
- Bring your container or refillable jar (you can also order and collect bags of coffee if you wish) and order confirmation number or some ID.
- On the day of collection, head to ROASTERY ADDRESS which is clearly sign posted, once parked up you can ring the bell or call us from the comfort of your car and we can attend to you there.